- Fluffy dogs that look like teddy bears! Eeee!
- This made me laugh. If women wrote men the way men write women.
- You guys! Disney is opening an immersive Star Trek hotel! Now all we need is a Harry Potter version. Hogwarts Hotel, anyone? *g*
- And speaking of Hogwarts, as far as I'm concerned, this person is right. Davis Bowie went to Hogwarts. Headcanon accepted!
- OMG, apparently there are actually Star Trek hyposprays!
- Little crocheted MCU characters are adorable!
- Took this English vocabulary size test, which estimates my vocabulary at 30,500 words, placing me in the top 0.01% of people. *g* How about you?
- Somehow these pictures of baby animals still in the womb manages to be creepy yet adorable. No idea how!
- Things you would have missed in Harry Potter if you never read the books.
- For the people who object to a female Dr Who (rolls eyes), here's something to consider. And, in the same vein, the Merriam-Webster dictionary also has an answer to the trolls. Heh.
- Just in case you didn't know, Wonder Woman had some pretty kinky origins . *g*
- Curious about what it would look like to run an obstacle course in medieval armor? Wonder no more. :)
- Here's a collection of fun and weird animal facts I bet you didn't know. Although the Texas one doesn't necessarily surprise me. *g*
- People are so creative with cosplay! For example, here's a woman who deliberately cosplays older characters, and here's a mother/daughter cosplay team who plays princesses who then become queens! So cool.
- And finally, auto mechanics recreated renaissance paintings and it's brilliant! <3
( Here's what happens when anyone criticizes my HP obsession )
Happy Sunday, all! And remember, spread love, not hate. <3